why shop manta sleep
Try Risk Free
for 60 days
REST OF EU
recommended for you
meet the world’s best barely-there sleep mask
SLIM is the only slimline mask designed, constructed and optimized for deepest-possible sleep in any environment.
Created to channel the sleep-boosting power of 100% blackout into the slimmest-possible mask, SLIM is for you whether you’re a side sleeper with sensitive ears or you simply prefer a barely-there mask.
Because better sleep means better everything.
SLIM, ABOVE-THE-EAR STRAP
DURABLE, ANTI-STRETCH ELASTICS
ZERO EYE PRESSURE
SLIM, ABOVE-THE-EAR STRAP
DURABLE, ANTI-STRETCH ELASTICS
ZERO EYE PRESSURE
what it's for
features a narrow above-the-ear strap and streamlined materials for a sleek, barely-there feel
SLIM Mask is tailor-made for minimalists and side sleepers with sensitive ears.
Some sleepers sleep best when they can hardly feel their mask on their head. That’s why SLIM is trimmed down, streamlined and optimized for leanness — without sacrificing comfiness.
The result: SLIM is barely perceptible on your head or against your ears — so you sleep deeply, even if your ears are super sensitive and you always sleep on your side.
"I got my slim mask a few weeks ago and love it! Great fit, comfy and light blocking 👌🏻 "
what makes slim different
anti-stretch elastics for best-in-class durability
SLIM's strap is constructed with the same elastics used in top-quality ski masks — not cheap airline sleep masks. It's reinforced with soft polyester that preserves and protects the stretchy fibers that normally wear out — so your strap stays stretchier, longer.
"This mask is incredibly soft, light, and blocks almost all light. It’s perfect for midday naps to kill a headache or to help me get back to sleep when I wake up in the early hours of the morning."
endlessly adjustable strap tightness for optimal fit
SLIM will always fit like the first time you wore it — no matter how long you've had it. Most elastic straps become unusable as they loosen over time — but SLIM's strap is 100% coated in soft micro fleece and micro hooks, so it's endlessly adjustable and will fit perfectly forever.
"They fixed all the issues I've ever had with eye masks (and I have tried them all!) and then some! I was hesitant to spend $30ish on an eye mask but knowing what I know now I wouldn't even hesitate."
infinitely adjustable eye cups for a perfect, personalized-for-your-face fit
SLIM is made to fit your unique face. Your eye cups’ position, angle and strap tightness are infinitely adjustable for a fit so seamless, you barely feel your mask on your face. It's like it was custom made for you. (Because it basically was.)
"It is truly the ONLY mask I have found that is truly 100% blackout. I tried it and the very next morning I woke up and threw 4 other masks I had purchased right in the garbage."
100% blackout for maximized sleep quality — so you feel 100%, all the time
Just a pinprick of light can disrupt REM and deep sleep, leading to post-sleep tiredness. That’s why SLIM perfectly covers and conforms to your eyes to block 100% of light, even in broad daylight — so you always get deep, uninterrupted sleep.
"Think of these masks as the BMW of masks. Sure, you can find cheaper options, but if you want the best, you'll pay a little more."
every detail engineered for unmatched comfort, in any position
SLIM Mask is designed for no-compromises comfort and constructed with soft, durable, snag-free materials that gently conform to your face without putting any pressure on your eyes. So you sleep as well as humanly possible whether you’re on your back, side or stomach.
"I've never been able to sleep with a mask on because I find it uncomfortable, but the Manta slim mask is super soft and doesn't put pressure on my eyes. Highly recommend!"
how does slim compare?
|manta slim mask||generic lightweight mask|
|Great for back, belly and side sleep||Yes||Yes|
|Boosts REM and deep sleep||Yes||Yes|
|Triple reinforced, anti-stretch elastics||Yes||No|
|Endlessly adjustable strap tightness||Yes||No|
|Zero pressure on eyes||Yes||No|
|Infinitely adjustable for personalized fit||Yes||No|
|Swappable strap and eye cups||Yes||No|
|Durable, high-quality materials||Yes||No|
not sure which mask is right for you?Compare masks
Empower light sleepers to sleep better so they can do more.
We believe great sleep is the non-negotiable foundation you need to create your best life.
That it’s impossible to unlock your full potential if you’re not getting an afternoon nap every day.
And that naps beat coffee hands down.
Everything we create is fueled by our drive to enable better lives through better sleep and regular naps.
manta mask lovers
Of all the different types I tried so far this is the best sleeping mask. Really nice fit, comfortable and keeps light out very well.
Love the slim design
Have had a Manta for several years and have been very pleased with it. But really love this slim design. Comfortable and blocks the light just like I want.
I debated buying the pro as a side sleeper, but I wanted to make sure I liked the Manta design first before spending the pro amount. If you're on the fence BUY THE PRO. I love how soft and comfortable the classic is, but I do notice the sides of the cups when I lay on my side. At times it makes the mask shift so light gets in. Overall, the classic is WAY better than any of my previous masks were. I am still happy with my purchase and can't wait to try out some of the other cup designs for cooling, heating, and sleeping. My dream manta mask is definitely the Manta Sound mask, but I'm saving my money for it!
Good question! Both masks use the same eye cups which are tapered on the sides to ensure your comfort regardless of your sleep position. The only difference is in the head straps. The Manta SLIM Mask uses an above-the-ear strap that’s mostly made from durable, anti-stretch elastics so it’s perfect if you want a sleek, barely-there feel.
On the other hand, the Original Manta SLEEP Mask uses a strap that’s mostly made from cotton polyester. It has triple-reinforced elastics on both sides, but since the strap isn't pure elastics, it can be worn above and over the ears.
For back sleepers: the head strap is mostly made with anti-stretch elastics so you’ll forget it’s even there.
For side sleepers and belly sleepers: The product was designed with you in mind. Because most people don’t sleep flat on their back, the Manta SLIM Mask’s eye cups are tapered on the side for extra comfort. The foam is also soft and molds to your face.
If you’ve only used the cheap and flat airline sleep masks, it may take a day or two to adjust to Manta’s design. However, we have hundreds of thousands of happy customers and most find the product to be comfortable regardless of sleeping position.
The Manta SLIM Mask could both be hand and machine washed cold. For machine washing though, we recommend using a small laundry / mesh bag to protect the mask from getting damaged. Please don’t use bleach. Once you’re done washing the mask, please air dry flat.
We have tons of customers who use our Manta SLIM Mask with their CPAP mask. However, since there are lots of different models of CPAP machines in the market, it’s hard to say for sure that our mask would work with every model. The eye cups and the strap of the Manta SLIM Mask are highly customizable though so chances are they’ll work well with your CPAP mask. Please check out the photos of the Manta SLIM Mask and compare them with your CPAP machine for reference.
• ORDER PROCESSING - Our fulfillment team tries to process orders as quickly as they can. On average, they process/ship orders within 1 to 2 business days.
• WITHIN THE UK - We offer free standard shipping to customers within the UK. Once an order has shipped, it should arrive within 2 to 6 business days.
• OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE - Shipping to the rest of Europe starts as low as £2.99 and may increase depending on the weight of your order. Delivery outside the UK usually takes 5 to 12 business days after an order has shipped.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Our UK warehouse only ships within Europe at the moment. If you are from outside Europe and you wish to own one of our products, we recommend visiting our Manta Sleep US website. Our warehouse in the US ships worldwide at competitive prices.
• EXPRESS SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- £ 2.49 (flat rate)
- Order should arrive within 2 to 3 business days after it has shipped.
• EXPRESS SHIPPING TO OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE (EXCEPT BOSNIA, ICELAND, NORWAY, SERBIA, SWITZERLAND AND UKRAINE):
- £ 9.99 / €11.43 flat (€ price may change slightly depending on current exchange rate)
- Order should arrive within 2 to 5 business days after it has shipped.
• EXPRESS SHIPPING TO BOSNIA, ICELAND, NORWAY, SERBIA, SWITZERLAND AND UKRAINE (BINSSU):
- £ 29.99 / €34.32 flat (€ price may change slightly depending on current exchange rate)
- Order should arrive within 4 to 7 business days after it has shipped.
• UK CUSTOMERS - VAT fees are already included in the product price.
• COUNTRIES PART OF THE EUROPEAN UNION - VAT fees are already included in the product price. If the order is below €150, no further charges will be made. However, if the order goes over €150, the customer will need to pay for customs fees.
• COUNTRIES OUTSIDE UK THAT AREN'T PART OF THE EUROPEAN UNION - Customers are encouraged to check the policies in their country/local region as the policies vary from country to country. In some cases, orders may be subject to customs fees even if the total order value is below €150.
Unfortunately, Manta Sleep will not be able to cover or refund any customs fees incurred by the customers’ local laws.
• REFUND POLICY - Every Manta (except those purchased during limited-time sales events) comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If your Manta doesn’t work for you for any reason, you’re 100% covered — simply reach out to our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know why the product didn’t work for you. They will provide you with a prepaid return label via email and once we’ve received the item back in good condition and its original packaging, we’ll provide you with a full refund for the item you purchased. Please be advised that once a return label has been issued, you will have 7 days to ship the product back to our warehouse.
If you’ve paid for shipping, please be advised that we won’t be able to refund the shipping fee as the payment goes directly to our shipping partners. Please also note that all products purchased via limited-time sales events (Black Friday, clearance, etc.) are considered final and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
• WARRANTY POLICY - At Manta Sleep, we stand behind the quality of our products 100%. In the unlikely event that you aren’t blown away by the quality of your Manta or you happen to encounter a manufacturing defect, email us at email@example.com within 6 months from the date of purchase and we’ll exchange your Manta for a new one, free of charge. Please note that we can only offer replacements of the same product that you originally purchased.
• PRODUCT EXCHANGES - As a Manta Sleep customer, you have the option of requesting for a product exchange in lieu of a refund if your order was placed 60 days (or less) ago. Product exchange is possible as long as the price of the item you wish to exchange for is the same as (or lower than) your original purchase. Please note though that you could only exchange for another product once and if you request for a product exchange, your order would no longer be eligible for a refund. Also, items purchased during limited-time sales events (i.e. Black Friday, Holiday Sales) aren’t eligible for a product exchange.
Please also be advised that the shipping fee would have to be paid for by the customer. Simply reach out to our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org so they could walk you through the exchange process.